Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Futur

There was a quote that my first tutor told me about the world of architectural studies. And I still remember it today. It goes more or less like this,


"Getting high marks now (3 years ago), doesn't guarantee high marks in the future. Because some would drop out from the course, couldn't stand the stress, bored, etc.."


To a certain extent, that was true for some people.


A few days ago, or maybe a few times before that, I was told a similar fact that applies to the road I'm taking.



"Kebanyakan mereka yang ke hadapan semasa di Australia, tidak nampak lagi di Malaysia. Padahal, dialah yang memberi tazkirah di hadapan umum, menjadi imam, dan sebagainya. Yang kekal hanyalah mereka yang sedang-sedang sahaja, buat kerja belakang tabir."


More or less like that.



And so it made me think.



Why?



Sounds like that is how the world works. Sunnatullah.



So where should I be?



Sometimes, I am afraid of the unpredictable future.



I have said ambitious missions to be accomplished after graduating, with confidence.



But at times I forgot that fate is not in man's hand.



So here's my position right now.




Just work and work and work. Do things what I have. Clearly understand where, why, when, how, etc this road leads to.




So, in the near future, lets see how it goes. I surely hope I am maintaining my pace on this glorious path.



Okay. Need to collect the prints for tomorrow's Seminar Mahasiswa Malaysia 2009.



PERGI! heheh.

No comments: