Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dare to fail


Being a newbie in this field, I tend to be careful in taking a step forward, which is good. If done properly, it means that wherever I end up, the steps taken will bring me forward (sori tiqi. pinjam tagline).

However, sometimes I tend to be too careful, trying not to make a single mistake. As time flies, I thought I was doing quite well in what I'm doing. It took a while for me to realize that that extra cautiousness is actually a mistake in disguise. On many occasions, it draws me back from taking a potentially-beneficial move.

For example. 50% of my posts are unpublished. Why? Partly because I'm afraid of posting something that contradicts with the public opinion. I think I will learn a lot more (and move progressively) if I dare myself to 'fail' once in a while. Only then this blog serves its purpose (not the sole purpose though). When I am a little bit older, I will be able to look back at today's posts and compare them to the future ones to see how much I have progressed.

Isn't Melbourne just a training ground? Supposedly, this is where I should harness all the skills and basic knowledge, before going back for good (nooooooooo), before dealing with the reality in Malaysia.

So, be careful in taking steps, but not too careful. Do it wisely. Help and support is all around.



ps: mahu pergi potong rambut. tapi swine flu sudah semakin merebak. cancel plan. (seorang pelajar rmit bisnes dah terkena swine flu)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

asalan baik utk tidak potong rambut. yeah~ setuju

Unknown said...

haha. ko kan potong sendiri. xda alasan dah.

zahidzuhri said...

asal sik bercanggah dengan QS,tulis jak! ;) heheh... Yang penting...balligh 'anni walao ayyah... =)