Monday, April 27, 2009

Courtyard, Holyoake Cottage by Field Consultants

"You think you know (about something), but if you externalise it, you'd be surprised.
You need to develop skills to step away from it; move forward and backward."
(Louise Wright 2008)


"Everywhere you go, you will see the courtyard."
(
Mauro Baracco 2008)

"The hallways act as rooms."
(
Mauro Baracco 2008)

..........

Mid crit was ... so-so. It wasn't as bad as I had imagined. At least I got what I prayed for; a constructive feedback, as opposed to some compliments that goes,


"You have done an excellent job, quite well resolved, etc"


Level 3 students; 2nd year first semester students, get these a lot. Now I know how the higher level students felt when I was told the exact same thing. No wonder they are so cold!


Anyways, it was just mid-semester. 5 weeks to go. InsyaAllah, there are room for improvements.


..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i alwys believe you can do it.Possible is everything~!